The medical imaging market is moving toward solutions that manage patient comfort and safety more effectively. According to a recent Frost & Sullivan report, current trends in medical imaging include the following:
- Technologies that reduce and help manage ionizing radiation dose and exposure
- Mobile, transportable, and wireless solutions
- Elastography capabilities to assess tissue stiffness
- Technologies geared toward improving patient comfort and experience
- Entry-level advanced imaging equipment
Read the whole article “Image quality, patient safety and the future of 3D ultrasound” in AuntMinnie.com. Authours are Isabelle Wegmann Hachette and Per Flygare, Application Specialists within Ultrasound at ContextVision.