On the 4th of May 2022, ContextVision held its ordinary Shareholders’ Annual General Meeting in Stockholm.
Major items approved by the Annual General Meeting include:
- The annual financial report regarding 2021 was approved by the AGM.
- Disposition of financial results according to the proposal of the Board of Directors was approved.
- The Managing Director and the Board of Directors were discharged from liability.
- The Remuneration report for the Board of Directors and senior executives was approved.
- Board compensation was decided according to the following:
- The chairman of the board will be paid SEK 300.000 for the period until next AGM.
- Other members of the board, whom are not also main shareholders, will be paid SEK 200.000 for the period until next AGM.
- The audit fee will be based on current account.
- Olof Sandén, Martin Hedlund, Sven Günther-Hanssen, Magne Jordanger and Martin Ingvar were reelected as board members. Olof Sandén was reelected as chairman of the board.
- No deputy members were elected.
- Grant Thornton was elected as auditor for the coming year, with acting auditor Joakim Söderin.
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5 -12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.