On the 8th of May 2019, ContextVision held its ordinary Shareholders’ Annual General Meeting in Stockholm.
- The annual financial report regarding 2018 was presented and approved by the AGM.
- Disposition of financial results according to the proposal of the Board of Directors was approved.
- The Managing Director and the Board of Directors were discharged from liability.
- Board compensation was decided according to the following:
• The chairman of the board will be paid SEK 300.000 for the period until next AGM.
• Other members of the board, whom are not also main shareholders, will be paid SEK 200.000 for the period until next AGM.
- The audit fee will be based on current account.
- Erik Danielsen, Martin Hedlund, Karin Bernadotte and Sven Günther-Hanssen were reelected as board members. Magne Jordanger was elected as new member of the board.
- No deputy members were elected.
- Ernst & Young were reelected as auditor for the coming year, with acting auditor Andreas Troberg.
- No other matters were processed at the meeting.
For further information, please contact:
Ann-Charlotte Linderoth (CFO)
tel +46 (0)8 7503550, e-mail
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5 -12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
ContextVision is a medical technology software company that specializes in image analysis and artificial intelligence. As the global market leader within image enhancement, ContextVision is a software partner to leading medical imaging manufacturers around the world. Its cutting-edge technology helps doctors accurately interpret medical images, a crucial foundation for better diagnosis and treatment.
As an industry pioneer for more than 30 years, ContextVision has developed state-of-the-art capabilities in the latest artificial intelligence technologies. By combining these with its well-established GOP technology, the company is introducing a new generation of image enhancement products. ContextVision is also approaching the growing digital pathology market with new AI-based decision support tools for pathologists.
The company is based in Sweden, with local representation in the U.S., Russia, Japan, China and Korea. ContextVision is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker COV.