On the 10th of May 2017, ContextVision held its ordinary Shareholders’ Annual General Meeting in Stockholm.
– The annual financial report regarding 2016 was presented, and approved by the AGM.
– Disposition of financial results according to the proposal of the Board of Directors was approved.
– The Managing Director and the Board of Directors were discharged from liability.
– Board compensation was decided according to the following:
· The chairman of the board will be paid SEK 300.000 for the period until next AGM.
· Other members of the board, whom are not also main shareholders, will be paid SEK 200.000 for the period until next AGM.
– The audit fee will be based on current account.
– Erik Danielsen, Magne Jordanger, Martin Hedlund, Karin Bernadotte and Sven Günther-Hanssen were reelected as board members.
– No deputy members were elected.
– Ernst & Young were reelected as auditor for the coming year, with new acting auditor Andreas Troberg.
– No other matters were processed at the meeting.
For further information, please contact:
Ann-Charlotte Linderoth (CFO)
tel +46 (0)8 7503550, e-mail