On the 20nd of April 2016, ContextVision held its ordinary Shareholders’ Annual General Meeting in Stockholm.
– The annual financial report regarding 2015 was presented, and approved by the AGM.
– Disposition of financial results according to the proposal of the Board of Directors was approved.
– The Managing Director and the Board of Directors were discharged from liability.
– Board compensation was decided according to the following:
* Erik Danielsen will be paid SEK 200.000 per year for serving as chairman of the board.
* Magne Jordanger, Karin Bernadotte, Martin Hedlund and Sven Günther-Hanssen will not receive any board remuneration.
– The audit fee will be based on current account.
– Erik Danielsen, Magne Jordanger, Martin Hedlund, Karin Bernadotte and Sven Günther-Hanssen were reelected as board members.
– No deputy members were elected.
– Ernst&Young, with acting auditor Erik Sandström, were reelected as auditor for the coming year.
– No other matters were processed at the meeting.
For further information, please contact:
Ann-Charlotte Linderoth (CFO)