Image quality and processing speed are critical aspects during interventional procedures. ContextVision’s real time image enhancement products have been proven to surpass standard requirements and better visualize important structures, catheter tips and stents. The software has been successfully integrated with multiple systems and handles the current challenges of limited processing capabilities. Rapid development within processor technology offers new opportunities to accelerate image processing to meet customer demands.
Excellent noise suppression, edge and contrast enhancement in real time. Outstanding image quality while maintaining patient dose, or, alternatively, preserved image quality using a lower patient dose. Great visibility of clinical structures, and real-time processing without motion artifacts.
Features & Benefits
- Sophisticated adaptive algorithms continously analyze every pixel to optimize filtering and enhancement in real-time (> 30 fps, 1k × 1k images).
- Intelligent noise suppression and simultaneous enhancement of small structures enable clear visualization of subtle pathology, stents and catheter tips.
- The advanced temporal filter with motion compensation reduces noise without temporal blurring or artifacts.
- Advanced grayscale optimization allows for greater visualization of dense and soft tissue in the same image.
- Efficient contrast and edge enhancement enables clear conspicuity of vessels and small clinical structures.
- Dose levels can be significantly lowered with maintained high image quality.