On the 9th of May 2018, ContextVision held its ordinary Shareholders’ Annual General Meeting in Stockholm.
- The annual financial report regarding 2017 was presented, and approved by the AGM.
- Disposition of financial results according to the proposal of the Board of Directors was approved.
- The Managing Director and the Board of Directors were discharged from liability.
- Board compensation was decided according to the following:
- The chairman of the board will be paid SEK 300.000 for the period until next AGM.
- Other members of the board, whom are not also main shareholders, will be paid SEK 200.000 for the period until next AGM.
- The audit fee will be based on current account.
- Erik Danielsen, Martin Hedlund, Karin Bernadotte and Sven Günther-Hanssen were reelected as board members.
- No deputy members were elected.
- Ernst & Young were reelected as auditor for the coming year, with acting auditor Andreas Troberg.
- No other matters were processed at the meeting.
For further information, please contact:
Ann-Charlotte Linderoth (CFO)