OUTSTANDING VISIBILITY OF SUBTLE LESIONS – INDEPENDENT OF BREAST DENSITY
The features of GOPView® Mammo3 provide an optimized image for all patients and are customizable for different user preferences.
GOPView Mammo3 is a complete image processing software for screening and diagnostic examinations in digital mammography. It provides superior visibility of subtle lesions and microcalcifications independent of breast density, which is necessary for accurate diagnoses. For great confidence in cancer detection, the radiologist needs to be able to see clearly through the parenchyma, and the image needs to provide a pronounced contrast between the pectoral muscle and the parenchyma. This is achieved through numerous advanced features in GOPView Mammo3.
Superior global and local contrast adaptive to breast density provide homogenous fat and high transparency of parenchyma. Independent of breast type, a clear difference in grayscale between different tissues will be presented.
GOPView Mammo3 provides intelligent noise suppression, balanced with enhancement of fine structures such as microcalcifications.
Advanced segmentation functionality, insensitive to inhomogeneous background and small differences between breast tissue and background, enables clear and natural skin line visualization.
All images from the same patient as well as from different patients are presented with optimized display regarding gray level, contrast and brightness.
GOPView Mammo3 is adaptable for the entire range of mammography systems and is customized for different user preferences.
“As radiologists working at a specialist clinic, we need to be able to read mammography images without compromising the accuracy of the diagnosis. The perfect mammogram provides clear microcalcifications and a transparency of the parenchyma to ensure confidence in finding subtle lesions. A well-balanced, harmonic image helps us read mammograms day after day without eye fatigue.”
– Dr. Jonas Kierkegaard & Dr. Hans Lundquist Bröstcentrum City, Stockholm, Sweden
- High global and local contrast adaptive to breast density
- Intelligent noise suppression
- Enhancement of fine structures
- Advanced segmentation functionality
- Optimized image display for all patients
- Complete image processing software for screening and diagnostic examinations
- Adaptable for all mammography systems
- Customized to user preferences
- High transparency of parenchyma
- Superior visibility of subtle lesions and microcalcifications independent of breast type
- Clear difference in grayscale between pectoral muscle and parenchyma
- Homogenous fat
- Natural and clear skin line
- Well-balanced and harmonic images preventing eye fatigue
ContextVision’s experienced application engineers provide technical support and clinical expertise to optimize the image processing to ensure optimal image quality.